HR Audits for Florida BusinessesJan 16, 2023
Audit Your Systems to Make Sure They are Legal
If you have employees, there are certain systems you have in place:
- Paying employees - are they hourly, salary, minimum wage and overtime
- Keeping Track of Time - what do to when someone forgets to clock out
- Handling Complaints - what needs to be escalated
- Handling negative background checks
- Documentation- what needs to be documented and when
- Hiring - are you offer letters and application process legal?
- Termination - processes, documentation, and at will employment
You need to make sure your systems are all legal. If you have illegal practices (even if they are unintentional) and making a mistake with one employee, you could be making a mistake with all, thereby exposing the company to a class action claim as to ALL affected employees.
If you want to make sure all your systems are running smoothly and you are not unintentionally making a mistakeI am now conducting HR Audit of Florida businesses. Schedule a complimentary call or zoom meeting at https://calendly.com/karlywannos/hr-audit.
During the call, we will discuss our HR Audit process, what you can expect to learn about your company, timing to complete your project and pricing. Visit https://www.wannoslaw.com/contact
The Wannos Law Firm, P.A. provides legal advice to Florida businesses. Karly Wannos is a workplace investigator for claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation, Florida employment law mediator and provides training to businesses on employment laws.
Don't Miss an Employment Law Update!
Join our newsletter for updates on the most important employment laws, delivered to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.